Friday, August 11, 2023

11/8/2023

 10:50pm

11/8/2023, Friday
-
i saw you this afternoon gazing out the window
the sun giving your features that perfect golden glow
i smiled and said hi; you returned it
and oh, right then I loved you so

when we parted ways after blissful minutes galore
where each moment felt like infinity and yet i wanted more
you turned back the same time as i
and oh, right then I loved you even more

when i bid you goodbye as I left
and you said you didn't want to let me go just yet
you drove an axe through the crack in my heart
and oh, right then the love i felt for you i could never forget

when you kept my heart safe as though it were treasure
and told me no matter what we'd always be together
and that your love for me would never falter
and oh, right then i knew I'd love you forever

Fin~

No comments:

Post a Comment

25/08/2024

11:12 p.m. 25/08/2024, Sunday - there's a pretty dress I've been eyeing. but it's got a shiny price tag, and for this, i rue. I ...